|Open House Times:
|| 2 Car Garage|
|Land Size: (Approx)
Walk in Robe
A stylish, ultra chic home sits on a huge 952m2 parcel of land in a popular sub-division of Forster. Timeless, yet striking materials & ideas used throughout, considering lighting to accentuate the bright, spacious interior. The vendor’s use of neutral, modern colour palettes and quality fixtures and fittings is a delight to view. Get excited, this property is a good one.|
• A beautiful wide entrance, tinted glass front door leading to recycled handpicked solid timber flooring.
• Formal plush carpeted theatre style lounge area.
• 4 large bedrooms, master with large wall robe & built in study/nook desk.
• Main bathroom has floor to ceiling tiles, polished concrete flooring & a separate toilet with ultra modern fixtures.
• Ensuite is fully tiled, has 'his and hers' shower heads.
• A storage room off the lower level bedrooms with automatic light. Plus, walk in linen cupboard.
• Open plan kitchen, living, dining are on the lower level of the home with polished concrete floors & large windows for the north east lighting & breezes.
• Handpicked on trend recycled brick feature wall with freestanding fire place.
• Step outside to a beautiful timber deck to enjoy Forster's sun shining days.
• Kitchen features; soft closing draws, 30mm Caesar stone bench top in Sleek Concrete, 900 electric oven, gas cook top, dishwasher & walk in pantry with automatic light.
• A double lock up remote control garage with extra room for a work bench, internal access to the home.
• Professionally fully landscaped front and rear yard/gardens.
• 3 Data outlet cables throughout the home.
• Under the deck & house storage.
• Beaches & shopping only 2-3 mins drive away.
• Council Rates $1,661.67 per annum.
• Water Rates $1,600.00 per annum.
Centrally located in Forster Tuncurry, only 3 hours north of Sydney, a must to inspect and see for yourself what a beautiful home awaits you & your family. Listed at $839,000 please phone Carlie Basham at JKL on 02 6554 8717 or 0439 757 378 to schedule your private viewing.